It's that time again! Here's what you'll need to know if you're looking to get a badge from me this year:
1. Badges will cost $65.00 USD this year. (Price includes shipping.)
2. Your packages this year include: An art badge of your character with a Kul Tiras-themed frame, an Alleria charm, a faction-exclusive art print, and a hand made pouch to keep your badge in.
3. My badges are not first-come-first-serve. Instead, I use a lottery system. On the opening day for Alliance (August 3rd and 4th) my form will be live on this website. You'll find the link to it here when it is live. Once the form closes, I will randomly draw ten entries from the pool(s) of orders to complete.
4. You will receive an email letting you know whether or not your entry was pulled from the pool. If you are interested in having a higher probability of being drawn as well as securing a spot for a friend or loved one, see the COMMANDER option below!
5. The August 3rd and 4th opening date is for ALLIANCE MEMBERS ONLY. Horde members, your Call to Arms was glorious earlier this year! You have already taken the battlefield and now you must await your opponents.
6. US orders will receive a tracking number when their badge ships.
7. If your order is pulled from the pool, payment is accepted UP FRONT before I begin work on your badge. I only accept PayPal payments at this time.
COMMANDER option! Lead your followers to victory!
This is something new I am offering this year instead of an auction. The Commander option is $250 and includes a badge for you and a second, guaranteed (included in the price, not extra) spot for a friend, loved one, guild mate, or you can use second spot as a surprise gift for someone. In other words, if you choose this option, your name will be put in a much smaller pool and if chosen you and your "lieutenant" will both receive badge packages. Yes, you can both enter if you like for a better chance! All you will need to do is check that you are interested in the option on the form and leave me the name of your lieutenant and/or let me know if it is a surprise.
I expect the Commander pool will be MUCH smaller (note, the Horde opening only had four entries! Pretty great odds, huh?) and I will only be pulling one Commander order (which includes two badges) from its pool. You may enter one form into the regular pool and one into the Commander pool to better your chances, all I ask is that you do not spam your order; multiples in the same pool will be discarded.
I have very limited spots this year, 8 from the regular pool, 2 from the Commander pool, making 10 slots---so I am offering this option for those who are really keen on a better chance!
Payment is not required unless your order has been pulled from the pool.